So, last week started out great; was building off of last week’s positive momentum. And then I got sick and became completely worthless for three and a half days. So being a bit more lenient/forgiving this week, but feeling re-energized to pick back up where I left off!
- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Run outside twice and go to the gym twice
- Status: Forgiven. Sickness destroyed any chance of working out.
- This Week’s Goal: Alternate running and going to the gym.
- Long-term Goal: Edit three books, write four new books and query at least one.
- Last Weeks Goal: Read through line edits, map out editing plan.
- Status: Partial! I did finish reading through all the beta feedback and typing up notes. Now, just time to make the plan I ran out of time to do and an editing timeline to go along with it.
- This Week’s Goal: Make editing plan and timeline. Draft short story.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish Break the Chains and write review.
- Status: Partial! I did finish Break the Chains (and holy shit, that ending), but didn’t get to write the review.
- This Week’s Goal: Write review.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Write twice on personal blog.
- Status: Partial! I wrote once and had the other posts planned out (and was actually really excited to write them), but alas, had to push them back to this week.
- This Week’s Goal: Catch up on comments and posts I wanted to write last week.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Make a budget.
- Success! Wahoo! My budget is very sad and shows how much money I don’t have to spend on anything. But still, glad it’s made and I’m one step closer to optimizing this app to its fullest and being more financially fit.
- This Week’s Goal: Input bills into app.
For a week where I felt miserable, I still think that wasn’t half bad.