I can’t believe I’m already 12 weeks into this. Sure, not every week has been exactly successful or productive, but the fact that I’ve already made it this far in really trying to keep up with my resolutions is exciting. Woot, woot!
- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Run twice and lift twice.
- Status: Success! While I didn’t run at all, I did go to the gym and lift four times, so I’m definitely counting that as a success. I’m still trying to figure out a balance between going to the gym and running, but considering it hasn’t stopped raining for days (and isn’t going to stop any time this week), I’m going to keep lifting and continue to do what I can.
- This Week’s Goal: Work out four times.
- Long-term Goal: Edit three books, write four new books and query at least one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Research for edits. Edit short story.
- Status: Success! Super stoked about some of the materials I’ve found, some of which I haven’t read yet, as I’ll incorporate it later. But glad to be making some headway based on beta reader feedback!
- This Week’s Goal: Fix first chapter and first 50 pages.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Read every day.
- Status: Success! Now almost halfway done with The Desert Spear. Got back into the habit of reading during meals, during breaks at work and sometimes before bed, catching 15 minutes here and there instead of waiting for large chunks of time and going days without reading. I dunno how I ever got out of that habit.
- This Week’s Goal: Read every day.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Beat Eos in Andromeda.
- Status: Success! Though I still have some side missions to beat, I definitely snuck in playing time throughout the week and then played a solid amount on Friday, which was really the main goal. It was just so…refreshing. And needed.
- This Week’s Goal: Help the Angara on both their planets.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Write three times on the personal blog.
- Status: Almost! Wrote twice, which is a lot better than I have been doing. And I really enjoyed writing both of those posts.
- This Week’s Goal: Catch up on friends’ blogs. Write one post.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Adjust budget based on spending habits.
- Status: I think so? There wasn’t too much to adjust, actually, even though I felt like there was when I made this goal.
- This Week’s Goal: Calculate how much I still need to save in order to pay off London trip.
All in all, I think that’s a pretty damn good week.