Another week down, another week to continue pushing forward, chasing happiness every step of the way.
- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Actually try out eating a week by Naturally Slim’s principles.
- Status: Not really. Though the principles of Naturally Slim are fairly simple, it’s surprisingly difficult to do on a consistent basis (eating slowly, for example; always taking 25 minutes, at least, to eat). But I’m working on it.
- This Week’s Goal: Workout three times. Practicing eating slowly and actually tasting all of my food.
- Long-term Goal: Edit three books, write four new books and query at least one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Research how to make characters have more depth. Edit two chapters. Finish short story.
- Status: Nada. I really need to get back into writing again before I go crazy.
- This Week’s Goal: Research how to make characters have more depth. Edit a chapter. Finish short story.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Write book review. Read every day!
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Finish The Bloodbound and Warlock Holmes: The Hell-hound of the Baskervilles.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Hang out on planet four and maybe makes some strides in the main quest.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Finish the loyalty missions!
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Blog twice.
- Status: Success! Doubled that with four posts last week on this blog, plus a review and a Waiting on Wednesday post with the other blog. Felt good.
- This Week’s Goal: Blog twice.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Go grocery shopping and don’t buy anything unnecessary.
- Status: Almost. Wendy’s, you damn temptress.
- This Week’s Goal: Not need to pull anything else out of savings.
Week Fifteen turned out to be not too shabby! Week Sixteen, the focus will definitely be on reading and writing, as those are two passions that bring me the most happiness yet I have been putting both on the wayside lately–and that is not okay. Time to re-energize and refocus.