- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Eat well.
- Status: Eh? I didn’t eat particularly poorly, but I didn’t focus on eating well like I should have. I think next week will definitely be a more eating focused week, but this week, I want to be back in the gym and on the trail.
- This Week’s Goal: Workout 5x.
- Long-term Goal: Edit three books, write four new books and query at least one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Complete in-depth write up of Artemis’s character.
- Status: YES. Not only did I sit down for an hour and write out some of Artemis’s quirks and life stories, but I also started editing the book and actually edited two chapters. Doesn’t seem like a big deal, but for this writing rut, it means the world.
- This Week’s Goal: Edit 3x.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Read!
- Status: Um…I only read once. Dang it.
- This Week’s Goal: Finish The Bloodforged.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Get outside.
- Status: Yes! I have a feeling I’ll be outside a lot more often now that the pool at my apartment is open. And I’ll get a lot more reading done.
- This Week’s Goal: Watch series 2 of Sherlock and lay out by the pool.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Catch up writing reviews over video games.
- Status: Yes! Still have quite a few reviews I need to write over video games, but I did write the two I wanted, so I’ll count that as a win.
- This Week’s Goal: Blog twice.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Get ready to pay June’s bills.
- Status: Yes! All the bills are set up and ready to go. Goodbye beautiful money. *sighs*
- This Week’s Goal: Stay frugal this month.
20 weeks. It’s almost June and yet I’m still maintaining, with varying degrees of success, focusing on the goals I made in January (even though I really technically started doing this in February, but…). I’m making progress and I’m enjoying the ride along the way. Life is good, friends. Life is good.