- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Workout 5x.
- Status: Halfway. I only worked out twice, so the plan is to get back to at least four times a week this week. Also, I really want to focus on actually eating when I’m hungry, managing my portions and eating slowly next week, on top of working out.
- This Week’s Goal: Really attempt to eat like Naturally Slim teaches you.
- Long-term Goal: Edit three books, write four new books and query at least one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Edit 3x.
- Status: Almost. I only edited twice, but I did get through two chapters. Now I’m getting into the true meat of the work, as the next section desperately needs some attention.
- This Week’s Goal: Edit two chapters.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish The Bloodforged.
- Status: Done! And wrote the review, to boot.
- This Week’s Goal: Read every day.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Watch series 2 of Sherlock and lay out by the pool.
- Status: Yes. Didn’t watch Sherlock, but did enjoy the pool opening, which was really nice.
- This Week’s Goal: Not die from the summer heat and either watch Sherlock or start a new video game.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Blog twice.
- Status: Negative. I did write a review on the book review blog, but neglected to post anything on the personal blog. Hopefully will amend that this week!
- This Week’s Goal: Blog twice.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Stay frugal this month.
- Status: Hopeful. I had to buy some shorts in order to survive the summer and when I was out shopping for those, I definitely felt the urge to just shop. I have some stuff I want to buy for the house, new clothes, some books…but gotta stay frugal for the bills to get paid.
- This Week’s Goal: FRUGAL.
Though I didn’t necessary do horrible last week, I definitely didn’t try as hard as I could have to really focus on and achieve my goals. Luckily, every week is a chance to better myself, try harder and recommit. Ready to conquer Week 21.