- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Really attempt to eat like Naturally Slim teaches you.
- Status: Success. I slipped up a couple of times, but I actually tried to follow the advice of the program I’m trying out and I’m pretty proud that I managed as well as I did. Now to see if I can keep it up and continue working out, as well.
- This Week’s Goal: Workout 5x and eat well.
- Long-term Goal: Edit three books, write four new books and query at least one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Edit two chapters.
- Status: Almost. I edited roughly one and half chapters, so I’m still counting this as a win. And though I’m being ambitious with the number of chapters I edit per week, honestly, I’d be happy with one, considering I’m at the point of the novel that will probably take the most reworking. So as long as I keep writing, I’ll be happy.
- This Week’s Goal: Edit three chapters.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Read every day.
- Status: Almost.
- This Week’s Goal: Read every day.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Not die from the summer heat and either watch Sherlock or start a new video game.
- Status: Success! I swam, I watched the entire second series of Sherlock and I started playing Lords of the Fallen, which is a lot harder than I imagined it would be. Still, I’m stubborn, so we’ll see if I can keep it up and ever get pass the second boss.
- This Week’s Goal: Swim, game and Sherlock.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Blog twice.
- Status: Wahoo! Done and done.
- This Week’s Goal: Blog twice, catch up on reading blogs and responding to comments.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: FRUGAL.
- Status: Almost. Still a few little things I shouldn’t have bought, but I’m doing pretty well resisting spending any money.
- This Week’s Goal: FRUGAL.
Life has bit a bit…rough, in the past couple of days. However, I’m grounding myself in these goals and pushing myself to continue creating and working towards the person I want to be; a person that I am proud of, love and am comfortable being. I’m hoping to really remind myself this week, through working on these goals, that I can create happiness myself, alone, as I continue to learn on how to love myself and strive to have a life I enjoy and am proud of.