- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Workout 5x and eat well.
- Status: Nada, señor. I worked out once and ate pretty decently (still gotta figure out how to navigate those weekends). The journey continues!
- This Week’s Goal: Workout 5x and eat well.
- Long-term Goal: Edit three books, write four new books and query at least one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Edit three chapters.
- Status: Killed it. Only 60 pages left to edit and I’m pretty jazzed about my progress so far.
- This Week’s Goal: Edit two chapters.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Read every day.
- Status: Nada.
- This Week’s Goal: Finish book and write review.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Swim, game and Sherlock.
- Status: Success! Didn’t swim much or watch Sherlock, because my life has once again been consumed by playing Shadows of Mordor. I regret nothing.
- This Week’s Goal: Kill some war chiefs and get my tan on.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Blog twice, catch up on reading blogs and responding to comments.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Blog twice.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: FRUGAL.
- Status: Eh? Finally caved and bought some new running shoes. Very, very close to not being paycheck to paycheck anymore. Very ready to get there.
- This Week’s Goal: Map out available spending.
Last week, I had a lazy week and got lost executing orcs in Mordor. And I’m okay with that, especially as I still accomplished my writing goals. This week, as I start my new schedule going full-time, I’m ready to get back on the grind and form a routine. Let’s see what goals we can accomplish.