- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Workout 5x and eat well.
- Status: I’m counting it. I did manage to workout five times and ate pretty well, though I sorta fell off that bandwagon over the weekend. But I’m still stoked about it and ready to continue improving this week.
- This Week’s Goal: Workout 5x and stay on target with calorie goal.
- Long-term Goal: Edit three books, write four new books and query at least one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Edit two chapters.
- Status: Halfway! Only edited one chapter, but the next one is a bit massive, so I’ll dedicate the next week to working on it.
- This Week’s Goal: Edit chapter.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish book and write review.
- Status: Done. And boy was that finale fantastic.
- This Week’s Goal: Pick one book out the five awesome choices to read next.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Kill some war chiefs and get my tan on.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: A lot of reading, a lot of tanning and a lot of orc slaying.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Blog twice.
- Status: Success (even if it was on my book review blog and not this one).
- This Week’s Goal: Blog twice.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Map out available spending.
- Status: Yep.
- This Week’s Goal: Resist the growing temptation to buy shit.
Quick post today, but excited to continue to push forward as we’re already halfway through the summer!