- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Workout 5x and stay on target with calorie goal.
- Status: Not exactly. Um, I didn’t work out at all last week and let me tell you, my mood certainly reflected that. Until the weekend, I was on target with the calorie goal, but then I definitely went well over it two days in a row. So it wasn’t my best week for the fitness goal.
- This Week’s Goal: Workout 5x and stay on target with calorie goal over the weekend.
- Long-term Goal: Edit three books, write four new books and query at least one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Edit chapter.
- Status: Killed it. Goal was to finish one chapter and I ended up editing three.
- This Week’s Goal: Finish this round of edits on Artemis.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Pick one book out the five awesome choices to read next.
- Status: Yes? I actually forgot this was my goal and I did decide to start Dark Immolation, but I didn’t actually start reading it yet. So technically, I guess I did complete this goal, even if I didn’t read very much.
- This Week’s Goal: Read Dark Immolation.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: A lot of reading, a lot of tanning and a lot of orc slaying.
- Status: Yep. I didn’t swim at all, but I did beat Shadows of Mordor, which was pretty rad.
- This Week’s Goal: Swim 3x and finish Sherlock.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Blog twice.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Blog twice on both personal and book review blog.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Resist the growing temptation to buy shit.
- Status: Not really.
- This Week’s Goal: Stay on budget.
A pretty okay week for Week 24. It was definitely a strong writing week, which honestly, if I had to fail at every other goal in order to have a good writing week, I’d definitely make that trade. I would like to get back on the running bandwagon, though, because my mood was certainly a little bleaker all week last week. And though I don’t think not working out wasn’t the sole cause, I do think it had a hand in it.
Here’s to killing more goals this week!