- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Be forgiving these next two weeks, but keep putting in the effort.
- Status: Sorta? I definitely didn’t put in as much effort as I should have, especially eating well. However, I was still able to maintain, which is exactly what I want to do considering working out is off the table until next week. And I’m still trying to be forgiving and realize that even if I have a couple of weeks where I don’t do so hot, that doesn’t mean I’ll always be that way.
- This Week’s Goal: Maintain weight.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Work on another project, in some capacity.
- Status: Success! I wrote a short story for the Muse’s blog that I’m a collaborator with, which you can read here.
- This Week’s Goal: Do something creative, writing wise, and stop focusing on publishing so much, but instead, writing stories that I love.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish Breath of Fire.
- Status: Negative.
- This Week’s Goal: Actually finish book and post review.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Not panic fire as much as usual while playing Fallout 4.
- Status: Success! I’m counting this as a success because I definitely got in some Fallout 4 playing time, but in the same vein, I also definitely kept panic firing. Damn ghouls.
- This Week’s Goal: Enjoy the last week of summer.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Keep writing cool stuff on the blogs.
- Status: Yep! I only posted once, but I’m counting it.
- This Week’s Goal: Post once on each blog.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Continue to stay frugal.
- Status: Pretty much. I finally caved and bought a new pair of shoes, but otherwise, doing well.
- This Week’s Goal: Don’t go crazy when going shopping this weekend.
Not a horrible week, considering. I’m definitely eager to get back on my normal schedule, because I feel a bit out of whack as far as accomplishing goals and fitting everything in with this off schedule I’m working. Yet I’m glad I’m still getting some things done and this week, I think the focus is just going to be enjoying the last week of summer, before the hecticness that comes with my routine returns.