- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Maintain weight.
- Status: Yes…I think. I haven’t weight myself yet (I weigh on Monday mornings), so I’m tentatively saying that I’m still okay and haven’t lost or gained anything. But I never went crazy, eating wise, and I averaged roughly 7,000 steps a day, so I’m hopeful.
- This Week’s Goal: Maintain weight. Try and run.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Do something creative, writing wise, and stop focusing on publishing so much, but instead, writing stories that I love.
- Status: Yes! I finally got the courage to read through the beta feedback over THE RESISTANCE and made a game plan over how to, basically, completely rewrite this book. But I’m actually excited about it, which is a great start.
- This Week’s Goal: Figure out THE RESISTANCE plot holes and narrative mechanics.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Actually finish book and post review.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Read another book. Choose which books to take on vacation.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Enjoy the last week of summer.
- Status: Yes. Though my weekend was shorted to only last a day, it was a lovely one.
- This Week’s Goal: Watch Season 3 of The Musketeers.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Post once on each blog.
- Status: Killed it. I posted twice on the personal blog and three times on the book blog. Yeah, last week was good for blogging.
- This Week’s Goal: Keep up awesome streak and clean up blogs.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Don’t go crazy when going shopping this weekend.
- Status: Eh? I didn’t go mental and spend a shit-ton of money, but some things (like a suitcase) were a bit more expensive than I thought. We’re still doing okay, though.
- This Week’s Goal: Double check all bills are paid.
So, I’m feeling pretty good about the strides I made last week. I’m also really jazzed because this week is the last week before I go on vacation! Which means a couple of things: one, after this week, all my blogs are going to go silent for two weeks, but I promise I’ll be back soon. Two, I may struggle really hard with actually accomplishing any other goals this week because I’ll be too busy looking up places in London. So…might have to be a little forgiving when I come back. But we’ll see!