- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Workout 4x and log food. Keep up new stretching/toning routine.
- Status: Negative. I worked out twice and logged my food mostly, but I definitely ate horribly last week and completely failed at keeping up the new stretching/toning routine. Tied at the top for my main focus this week (with writing).
- This Week’s Goal: Workout 4x, log food and try out new schedule/routine.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Recreate writing routine, figure out plot holes and learn about my main character.
- Status: Negative.
- This Week’s Goal: Try out new writing schedule, fix at least one plot hole, map out main character and research one thing.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish Red Seas Under Red Skies.
- Status: Negative.
- This Week’s Goal: Actually finish this dang book.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Play some Strikes with my Clan.
- Status: Success! We even did a compete Crucible match which was actually really fun (and I even finished second on the list in terms of efficiency and number of kills, which is…unheard of).
- This Week’s Goal: Have fun at the Blues Game!
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Two posts on each blog.
- Status: Success! Even wrote a bonus third one of the personal blog.
- This Week’s Goal: Keep up blogging routine.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Pay bills for next month and stay frugal.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Pay rent.
Not the best week, yet not the worst week, either. I did have a massive To-Do list last week and was impressed that I managed to almost cross everything off of it–with the notable exception of working out and writing. So while I can’t really label last week as a bust, I’m definitely very conscious (perhaps over conscious) of those two missing elements from my life and I need them to be present this week.