- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Run 4x. Log food.
- Status: Halfway. I ran twice and walked enough one day to count it as a workout and logged my food twice.
- This Week’s Goal: Figure out an indoor workout routine to still do something as winter hits. Log food.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Edit Sunday through Thursday and edit thoroughly.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Edit 5x and stay on pace to have edits done by the end of next week.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Read every day.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Read every day and finish The Iron Hound.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Enjoy the oddly warm weather before winter destroys us all.
- Status: Success (though I wish I was out in it a little bit more).
- This Week’s Goal: Play Curse of Osiris!
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Blog twice and write review.
- Status: Negative. Blogged once, but the time I didn’t spend blogging, I spent writing and reading, so I think it’s an okay trade.
- This Week’s Goal: Blog once and write review.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish shopping, then go into ultra-frugal mode.
- Status: Success! Finished up Christmas shopping and had some fun with birthday shenanigans, but now, time to keep the money tight so I’m not struggling to start the New Year.
- This Week’s Goal: Check in on all my accounts and double check bills are paid.
Not the best week, but not the worst week, either. It’s a pretty common trend, but one I don’t mind too much. You’re not going to kill it every week, but every week, you have the opportunity to try again.
So, let’s do this.