- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Workout 4x, log food and try out new schedule/routine.
- Status: Success! Even though I only worked out three times, I still kept up with the schedule that I adjusted to last week and it felt amazing. This week, trying to mp it up to four days doing the same thing.
- This Week’s Goal: Workout 4x, log food and keep up new routine.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Try out new writing schedule, fix at least one plot hole, map out main character and research one thing.
- Status: Success! Similar to working out, I didn’t exactly meet every goal that I wanted to, but I also sat my ass down in a chair and worked on trying to figure this story out, which I’m going to count. Plus, got some research done and am considering some different ideas of how exactly this story needs to be told, and that amount of outlining and brainstorming isn’t the easiest to track, success wise.
- This Week’s Goal: Keep up new schedule, keep fleshing out the outline and start reading one of the novels I checked out for research.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Actually finish this dang book.
- Status: Negative. I really, really need to make reading important again.
- This Week’s Goal: Read every night.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Have fun at the Blues Game!
- Status: The utmost success. Blues date night was the best win of the week, even if we ended up losing with 4.3 seconds left in the 3rd period.
- This Week’s Goal: Enjoy this beautiful fall weather.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Keep up blogging routine.
- Status: Success! I’m really digging the consistency I’ve had posting on both blogs. Hoping to keep it up!
- This Week’s Goal: Keep killing it on the blogs.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Pay rent.
- Status: Success (though part of me wishes this was one goal I didn’t have to meet, because ouch, my poor bank account).
- This Week’s Goal: See if I can put some money away in savings this week.
So, after the laziness I experienced last week, I sat down and wrote out a rough idea of my weekly schedule and then plotted in times to write and run: the two most important things to me. And it made a huge difference. I’m hoping I can keep up that schedule as it continues to get busier throughout the year, because it’s crazy how much my happiness is tied into how often I run and how often I write.