Check the level, bro.
- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Workout three times. Practicing eating slowly and actually tasting all of my food.
- Status: Sorta. I did work out three times, but I still haven’t mastered the eating slowly concept of the Naturally Slim program. Eating quickly is going to be hard habit to break.
- This Week’s Goal: Alternate running and lifting.
- Long-term Goal: Edit three books, write four new books and query at least one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Research how to make characters have more depth. Edit two chapters. Finish short story.
- Status: Nada. Why is this so difficult to accomplish!?
- This Week’s Goal: Research. Write. Edit.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish The Bloodbound and Warlock Holmes: The Hell-hound of the Baskervilles.
- Status: Halfway. I did finish Warlock (which, holy shit), but I haven’t finished Bloodbound yet.
- This Week’s Goal: Finish The Bloodbound and write reviews.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish the loyalty missions!
- Status: Nada. While I didn’t play Andromeda last week (and still need to do Peebee’s loyalty missions), I did hang out with friends and celebrate my best friend getting married, so I’ll count that as some relaxation.
- This Week’s Goal: Play Andromeda during the thunderstorms.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Blog twice.
- Status: Nada. Didn’t blog at all, but sometimes, you just run out of time.
- This Week’s Goal: Blog twice.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Not need to pull anything else out of savings.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Reevaluate finances for May.
So, I didn’t focus on writing like I wanted to. Most of my free time was taken up trying to stay on top of my internship before I was swapped with the bestie’s wedding stuff, so hopefully this week I can finally break that block and start pursuing my passion again. The hole of not doing so is real. I’m also trying to get back into running, so hopefully Week Eighteen is awesome!