- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Figure out how to eat so if I don’t work out, I’m still doing well and don’t go backwards.
- Status: Negative. Still didn’t eat very well, especially towards the latter half of the week. Working a different schedule has also messed me up quite a bit. Thankfully, only two more weeks on a different schedule, which also happens to be the two weeks I need for my tattoo to heal (thus, actually being able to run again). So just need to not go overboard and not freak out if I gain a few pounds or simply maintain.
- This Week’s Goal: Be forgiving these next two weeks, but keep putting in the effort.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Submit into Pitch Wars!
- Status: Done! Submitted and of course now questioning if I’ll ever have the chops to actually make it in the writing business.
- This Week’s Goal: Work on another project, in some capacity.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Read every day.
- Status: Negative.
- This Week’s Goal: Finish Breath of Fire.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Swim twice.
- Status: Negative. I didn’t go to the pool at all. *sigh* Always next summer!
- This Week’s Goal: Not panic fire as much as usual while playing Fallout 4.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Post twice on the personal blog, once on the book blog.
- Status: Almost! I posted once on the personal blog and once on the book blog, so very close.
- This Week’s Goal: Keep writing cool stuff on the blogs.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Stay aware and stay frugal (especially when you go grocery shopping). Also, go to retirement meeting this week
- Status: Yes!
- This Week’s Goal: Continue to stay frugal.
Not the best week, considering, as far as goals went. Work got ridiculously busy, but I was able to stay on top of that, which is always a top priority. As such, some goals went by the wayside. Yet a new week this week means another opportunity to continue being awesome and I’ll all about that chance.