- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Workout 4x and eat well.
- Status: Success! Somehow, I managed to work out 5x and eat pretty well, aside from Saturday. But I’m not even going to count Saturday as a mishap, because that food was damn good and sometimes, you just gotta treat yourself.
- This Week’s Goal: Keep up fitness routine.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish ARTEMIS.
- Status: Success! I finished another round of ARTEMIS!! *throws celebratory balloons* I still want to do a little bit of tidying up and double checking before I enter my MS into Pitch Wars next week, but I’m really stoked of where this draft is at.
- This Week’s Goal: Complete last minute revisions.
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish Dark Immolation and write review.
- Status: Success! That book was so good, friends. So, so good.
- This Week’s Goal: Finish Invasive.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Swim 3x.
- Status: Success! I actually found time to swim this week, which was awesome. It was really freakin’ hot, but there’s only two more weeks until I won’t be able to swim anymore, so I’m trying to get in as much time at the pool as I can.
- This Week’s Goal: Swim 3x.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Blog twice on both personal and book review blog.
- Status: Success!
- This Week’s Goal: Read through all of the Pitch War mentor wishlists and #PimpMyBio participants posts.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Don’t spend any more unnecessary money the rest of the month.
- Status: Success! Aside from going to the grocery store, I think I’ll be able to stay frugal and keep this up. Hopefully.
- This Week’s Goal: Stop stressing so much about money.
Friends. Whoa, that was a stellar week. It’s crazy what happens when you actually focus on what you want to accomplish, instead of letting it sit in the back of your mind and then suddenly it’s Sunday and you didn’t accomplish a thing. I know not every week will be that amazing, but for now, I’m staying stoked.