- Long-term Goal: Shape the body I want and become healthier.
- Last Week’s Goal: Keep up fitness routine.
- Status: Almost. I worked out three times out of my goal of four, so not too shabby. Eating fell off the bandwagon over the weekend, as it usually does, and ended up in my progress going backward, with a pound gained. But nothing to fret about. I can get back on the grind this week!
- This Week’s Goal: Figure out how to eat so if I don’t work out, I’m still doing well and don’t go backwards.
- Long-term Goal: Edit all previously written works. Query one.
- Last Week’s Goal: Complete last minute revisions.
- Status: Yes? I didn’t go in and fix the few things I wanted to, but I did fix the first chapter, so I’m counting it.
- This Week’s Goal: Submit into PitchWars!
- Long-term Goal: Read 60 books.
- Last Week’s Goal: Finish Invasive.
- Status: Success! And I wrote the review, to boot.
- This Week’s Goal: Read every day.
- Long-term Goal: Create and maintain a mindset that taking care of yourself is just as important as everything else.
- Last Week’s Goal: Swim 3x.
- Status: Nada. This will be my last week to swim, so hopefully I can sneak in a swim or two. But I have a feeling that might not be happening because I’m already so busy this week.
- This Week’s Goal: Swim twice.
- Long-term Goal: Increase output over all three blogs, i.e., post more consistently.
- Last Week’s Goal: Read through all of the Pitch War mentor wishlists and #PimpMyBio participants posts.
- Status: Halfway. I did read through the mentor wishlists, but I did not read through any more participant posts, even though I wanted to. Life just got in the way, you know?
- This Week’s Goal: Post twice on the personal blog, once on the book blog.
- Long-term Goal: Manage money with more awareness, start retirement fund and build savings.
- Last Week’s Goal: Stop stressing so much about money.
- Status: Nope. That can’t even be a short goal, that’s a lifelong, forever kinda goal.
- This Week’s Goal: Stay aware and stay frugal (especially when you go grocery shopping). Also, go to retirement meeting this week.
Not a bad week, friends! Apologies that the post is a day late, since I usually post on Sundays. However, my work schedule is different for the next three weeks so I don’t work on Sundays (which is usually when I sneak in this post) and I spent yesterday playing D&D and didn’t get near my laptop. But it’s almost August, which is when my life gets really, really busy as work picks back up, new commitments are added and generally time just seems to slip away. So as responsibilities increase and balancing becomes an act once more, I hope to continue to keep my goals in my foresight and make strides.